Saturday, May 5, 2012

An Angel in your life


"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones.
For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the Face of My Father in heaven."
The Bible, The New Testament, the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 18, verse 10.

Jesus Christ tells us in this passage that the guardian angels (spirits) of children are constantly in communication with God as they seek guidance for their earthly charges.

'An Angel in Your life

I have
  an angel in my life
  I once was a child
   Now I am a grown up child
    I am mature
     Yet deep inside me, sometimes
       I feel my little child
        When I am scared
           When I remember a past hurt
               When I dream about a past difficulty
                  The little child in me comes out
                     Needing reassurance.
God is my reassurance.

You have
   an angel in your life
     who finds it difficult to understand
       when you are treated with disdain, injustice,
         are called names or spoken about with disrespect
           because your angel knows
              just how much the Creator in Heaven knows and loves you
               as your angel knows and loves you.
God is your Father.

We all have angels
      angels in our lives.
        Whether we are an infant, teenager, young adult,
           mature or senior adult,
             or in the waiting room of Heaven,
                waiting for our call to our eternal destiny.
                   Let us speak to each other with the respect
                    that our angels have for us and for each other.
Our angels in our lives see the Heavenly Face of God
   at each moment.
     Let us live each moment of our lives
       Remembering that - as we were created in the image and likeness
         of God -
            We are worthy of that dignity.
May the God of the Angels and our Father
   Bless each one of us today
     With love, companionship and understanding

Thank you, Father,
   for the Angels in our Lives.'    

*Photograph taken by Catherine Nicolette. Please feel free to use copyright free for any worthy purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment